Membership

HTML Widget

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Istworth
Shireikan (Commander)
Visitor

re: Leokin (Auto-Biography)

I was born in the wilderness, near a river in the dark of night. The rain poored down as thunder rolled over the hills like a raging stampede. Rabid wolves in the distance chased down and killed my parents after I had been conceived and placed on a branch in a poorly threaded picnick basket. The only thing which kept me alive that night was a dark wanderer of some sort from what I was told by my adopting parents. Years rolled forward and I trained hard to hone my skills to become like the warriors i saw walking around town every now and then. Though I not only wanted to be like them, but I wanted to surpass them and become the strongest of all. Until recently I had been held captive by a tribe of men with no name. The men called theselves normal.. but there was nothing normal about the torture techniques and bloodspilling they had done for pure pleasure. Everything from simple beatings, to ripping the skin off an individual inch by inch with rusty dull blades attached to long leather whips. Of course I was given the oportunity to experiance most of the techniques they had to offer after being in captivity for over 5 years. Now I seek once more to hone my skills to raise my sword and shield and protect those around me from ever having to suffer as I or any of those unfortunate enough to have crossed them did.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: