Membership

HTML Widget

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Istworth
Shireikan (Commander)
Visitor

re: Shen (Auto-biography)

Born in poverty in a small town in Aqualonia, I grew up knowing the only way to survive was to steal, but my Honor would not allow me to just take...there was always something left behind to make up for my transgressions. At the tender age of 12 I went to the city proper to see what i would see. Finding the same life and those who were tainted of heart my Honor grew the code by which I live grew as well, to punish those who were tainted, those who would prey on innocence blood i would punish and haunt from the shadows was my vow, my tools were the shadows that hid me from their sight, and my blades to draw their blood. My bothers found me as I lay dying and revived me to help the hunt for those Who were Marked to punish and torment those who prey on the innocent My brothers and i realized what we were we were the Hunters, we are the punishers, we sat in Judgment as those who would ignore the crimes of others sat by and watched as innocence blood was spilt ... So we became Bound By Blood the Brotherhood who watches from the Shadows ... be wary all for i am watching
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: