Membership

HTML Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aphire
Shireikan (Commander)
Veteran Reader

re: Feats

Post here your links to builds, questions about feats and help to others about the feat feature.
Aphire
Shireikan (Commander)
Veteran Reader

re: CC Ranger

http://www.conanarmory.com/feat.aspx?id=11#::e2fefef2e3fef3ef2edf2efe2fefe3f3ebef2bfef25

With both Crossbow and Bow bonuses this Ranger tree provides great crowd control as well as AoE abilities. This makes it ideal for PvP and Mass Combat. Also you can switch between crossbow and bow without losing the effect of most feats and you'll still be a DPS powerhouse.

Last edited by Aphire on 2008/08/12 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Aphire
Shireikan (Commander)
Veteran Reader

re: Powerhouse Demo

http://www.conanarmory.com/feat.aspx?id=6#::efe2fe3fe2f8efe2fef30ef2efe6f4e2

Most people chose fire over electric when rolling a demo and this is a good choice up until around lvl 35. Past that electric rules the damage boards and provides a whole lot of CC and PvP benefits. At lvl 70 my demo has 2 roots. one AoE one single target, 1 quick casting stun, 1 slow and 2 knockbacks one single target and one cone. The feats Wicked Bolts and Thunderclap are insane survival tools that allow me to pull 3+ mobs 2-4 lvls higher then me and barely break a sweat. The added dmg from the Mage tree puts every spell I cast on high threat of pulling off the MT which means you need to be careful when in dungeons. But if you do pull aggro the CC along with the all of the maxed out feats from the Mage tree that deal with your Protection of Set spell allow you to take a few hits before you need to panic.

Don't let the rep of the ranger scare you away from the real DPS of the Demo. I've easily taken out rangers in PvP 5-8 lvls higher then me even when they get the jump on me. Remember rangers cannot shot behind themselves. So a knock back, root and move behind the ranger (if you're close enough) will leave the ganker helpless as you lay 2-3 bolts of lightning into his low HP hide. Also do no forget to LoS a ranger if they have too much range on you to use your knockbacks, stuns, and roots.
Aphire
Shireikan (Commander)
Veteran Reader

re: Bear Shaman survivalist.

http://www.conanarmory.com/feat.aspx?id=3#::e4f2efe3f2efdefef6e3f3e2fde2defef2e2fef19

I've yet to see this tree played out to it's full but so far so good. Utilizing the BS defense buffs and maximizing the HoTs this tree has got me through the mid 30s solo. Most BS i've seen focus on one tree of the other gimping them in either solo or dungeon settings. When bosses with AoEs hit this feat build of BS you don't need to worry so much. The biggest worry you have is pulling aggro from the tank. BS have powerfull hits and heals and that draws alot of aggro but with the defense of this tree if you lie low for a few hits the tank should grab aggro again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bound by Blood Forum Index -> In Game Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: