One of the believes we accept within Bound by Blood are those of the Taoist. Taoists do not live by the rigid "laws" of Bushido but they can live within them. It is expected that all Taoists within our ranks respect the laws of Bushido but are free to live by the characteristics of those who follow Tao.
Taoist generally will:
1. Keep their word of honor when they give it. However, if things change Taoist may also change their word.
2. Avoid lies but are known for a good jest.
3. Cheat if necessary
4. Not kill an unarmed foe.
5. Never harm an innocent.
6. Not use torture unless there is no other way.
7. Never kill for pleasure.
8. Help those in need.
9. Refuse to take leadership unless in emergency situstions.
10. Never violate law for personal gain. But may avoid law when possible.
11. Jest or make fun of authority, but only in good fun.
12. Stick by a friend
As you can see it is not difficult for even the most devote follower of Bushido to accept most Taoists among their social ranks. Many of the beliefs are parallel and all are not obstructive to the other.
(OOC): This list is derived from a credited source but as all information is subject to view it is also up for debate. But that's half the fun of philosophy. Feel free to add, comment, discus other philosophies here. If you'd like to sponsor another religion from the east that can co-exist with Bushido please let me know and I'll open up a new forum for it and add it into the guild bio.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum